Zipcar is a car club – the world’s largest car club network currently operating in London, Bristol, Oxford and Cambridge (and another 50+ cities across Europe and North America).
Joining Zipcar gives you the freedom to access a car or van where and when you need one, without any of the hassle or expense of ownership.
Zipcar is far simpler and more convenient than conventional car hire. Once a member, when you need a car, just choose your make and model from the great selection parked around your local area; get in and drive off.
One Zipcar represents 10 privately owned vehicles taken off the road in the London area over the past 12 months.
Even in a city like London, with great public transport at your fingertips, sometimes you just need a car. That’s where we come in, and the benefits are substantial – financial, practical and also environmental.
– Fuel, insurance and Congestion Charges are all included
– No maintenance, insurance or tax costs
– Each Zipcar takes over 10 personally-owned vehicles off the road
– Car club members saved over 49,000 tonnes of CO2 last year
– Car club vehicles typically produce 29% less CO2 than the national average car
What's your favourite?
Never miss a thing! Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated.
Finding you the best and most ethical of everything